361° Ambassador Program: #BeyondExpectations
After our first successful year of the 361° Europe #BeyondExpectations Ambassador Program, we are growing and looking to support more everyday runners and athletes to go beyond their expectations.
The 361° #BeyondExpectations Ambassador Program is an embodiment of our commitment to enabling everyday runners and athletes to define their own standard of success, break down barriers and achieve more than they thought possible. We are searching for running influencers to become 361° Ambassadors. These are people of all abilities who share a passion for rejecting external measures of achievement by creating and fulfilling their own potential and possibilities.
With the #BeyondExpectations program, we will support our chosen Ambassadors in a variety of ways: providing shoes and apparel; offering early product testing and participation in product feedback; procuring running events; online community for all ambassadors; and empowering them to run their own events which encourage others to go beyond expectations.
Who are we looking for?
If you are someone dedicated to sharing your running story with your online and local community, redefining your own standards of success and having fun along the way, then let us support you. 361° want to see runners all over the world flourish and inspire others to do the same. We are looking for runners who
- Enjoy sharing their running story on social media on a daily basis
- Create engaging and varied content, know how to tell a great story visually
- Have a minimum total followers of 2,000 across Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook
- Are not already working with a running apparel and shoe brand
- Are positive, upbeat and fun
- Are based in the following countries: Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Israel, South Africa
You can see our existing ambassadors here.
Do you have what it takes? If yes, apply to join our Ambassador program through the Freestak platform:
Our next selection round will take place in December 2019. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com