MIZUNO IS LOOKING FOR THREE RUNNERS TO JOIN THEM FOR AN ADVENTURE AROUND THE TRAILS OF MONT BLANC.
Mizuno believe in the idea of running for the hell of it. We crave those runs where there is time to stop, catch your breath. Take in the views and remember why you love the outdoors. Best of all, is sharing these runs with friends.
Mizuno is looking to take a group of runners to Mont Blanc for a three day adventure. The team will be a mix of brand representatives, film crew covering the journey for Mizuno’s social channels and YOU the runners.
You will stay over-night in Courmayeur before heading off for three days of running, finishing in Chamonix. Covering around 30kms per day, the team will sleep in huts in the mountains, to refuel, rest weary legs and share their experiences of the day. The run will finish in Chamonix, ready for some well-earned refreshments.
- Departing for Geneva and transfer to Courmayeur on Monday 12th September.
- Running 13th, 14th & 15th September.
- Return from Geneva on Friday 16th September.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Mizuno Trail Shoes and Apparel.
- Flights and transfers to Chamonix, France.
- Accommodation during your stay.
- Support from brand representatives.
- Exposure on Mizuno social media channels.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications open 19 August and closes on 31 August.
- The runners going with Mizuno will be informed on 1 September.
- Applications are received via the Freestak platform.*
*The Mizuno ‘For the Hell of It’ campaign is designed for influencers in the running sector and we have a two-step approval process before you have access to the campaign and the content on the platform.