We are looking for a Senior Account Manager or an Account Director to join our team managing influencer campaigns for endurance sports and outdoors brands.
Freestak helps global endurance sports and outdoors brands connect and manage relationships with influencers, content creators and ambassadors. Clients include some of the most exciting global sports businesses such as Under Armour, Nike or Lululemon, Jaybird, Lowe Alpine or BUFF as well as niche start-ups like Saysky or Ciele, so the work is varied and exciting as well as rewarding.
We are motivated by our mission to get people more active, and are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who shares our vision and excitement for endurance sports and influencer marketing. This role has the potential to become a management role (Account Services Director) within 12-18 months and is ideal for an exceptionally driven and confident individual with at least 3 years Account Management experience (incl. running campaigns with values in excess of £50K) to step up to the next challenge.
The Senior Account Manager / Account Director is responsible for the success of brands’ campaigns on the Freestak platform. You will work with our team of Account Executives and Account Managers, Community Manager, CEO and COO to deliver the best possible results for our clients.
- Responsibility of delivering influencer marketing campaigns from initial brief and costing all the way to implementation and reporting on schedule and on budget
- Retention and growth of existing £100K/year accounts by ensuring highest client satisfaction and NPS
- Management and mentoring of a growing campaigns’ team (account managers, campaigns executives and community managers) including agreeing targets and undertaking performance reviews
- Strategic lead in assisting clients to create the ideal campaign for their product/service
- Responsibility on your campaigns’ budgeting, resourcing and profit margin
- Support of the CEO and marketing team on new business proposals and case studies
- Collaborate with the COO to contribute to Freestak platform tech development
- Support clients with off-platform activities such as product seeding, events, etc.
- Actively participate in regular creative workshops for various client briefs
Skills, Interests and Experience
We are looking for someone who can help us deliver great work for our clients. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years of relevant experience (incl. >£50K campaigns), not necessarily in the sports sector
- Experience of managing relationships with clients and handling negotiations at a senior level
- A passion for endurance sports and outdoors pursuits
- Active user of social media
- Keen attention to detail and eye for creative
- Entrepreneurial spirit, motivated and self-driven
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
- Naturally curious, innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve processes
- Fun, flexible, open and excited about opportunities
What We Offer
Freestak is a young business with a great future. We can offer the right person the chance to work in the endurance sports sector and benefit from the growth of the business. We are a small, tight-knit team looking for someone to become a valued part of the business.
This is a full-time position based in our offices in North London. Initially the role will be 5 days a week with us at HQ. But working from home from time to time is possible after an initial period.
We are a start-up business and as a result the salary available will be below market rates, but there will be the opportunity to benefit from a bonus scheme and share options and the right person will see the role, responsibilities and rewards grow as the business expands.
Compensation: £30-£40K salary depending on experience plus bonus scheme and equity
Benefits: active allowance, private health insurance
Please fill our application form and we will be in touch.