We are looking for an experienced Account / Project Manager with a passion for endurance sports and proven track record. The right person will be responsible for managing exciting projects in running, cycling, triathlon and the outdoors sector.
Launched three years ago, Freestak helps endurance sports brands connect and engage with their end consumers. We are now launching a technology platform to complement our offering and support clients worldwide.
To support this dynamic growth, we are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who shares our vision and excitement for communications and marketing in the endurance sports sector, to help us deliver for our clients.
Working across all types of marketing and communication including social and digital media, content marketing and events, the Account / Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the work we do, from briefing to completion.
Primarily, the Account / Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Advising clients at a senior level about marketing and communications
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Planning, running and completing projects on schedule and on budget
- Contributing to the development of innovative products within Freestak
- Creating new opportunities with existing clients and new clients
Skills, interests and experience
We are looking for someone who can help us deliver great work for our existing clients and win new accounts in the endurance sports sector. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience in client relationship management
- Experience of managing complex projects
- Proven track record of creating and delivering engaging campaigns (this can be at work or in personal projects)
- Ability to plan and develop strategies at a senior level
- Ability to create clear, concise and well written content especially for digital platforms
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- A passion for endurance sports: running, cycling, triathlon, hiking, mountaineering, etc.
- Connections with influencers, publications, athletes, retailers and others from at least one of the above endurance sports
- An entrepreneurial spirit
What we can offer
Freestak is a young business with a great future. We can offer the right person the chance to work in the endurance sports sector and benefit from the growth of the business. We are a small, tight-knit team looking for someone to become a valued part of the business.
If you are prepared to get stuck in and have the opportunity to manage a team as the business grows, please get in touch. We also love to run, ride, climb and slack-line together and this year’s offsite strategy week was held in Chamonix.
This is a full time position based in our offices in North London. We are a start-up business and as a result the salary available will be below market rates. There will be the opportunity to benefit from a bonus scheme and share options and the right person will see the role, responsibilities and rewards grow as the business expands.
Please fill our short contact form and we will be in touch: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vw8IKCuqFHImukqD1iT3uw1PQ7-3HuBFoyOcf-dGQCo/viewform?usp=send_form