freestak was born out of two passions: social media and running. Since launching we have started working with a number of great companies and there are more opportunities in the future. As we grow we are keen to bring people who share our passions into the business and help us create ever more effective and compelling campaigns for our clients. So we are looking for someone to join our team in north London as an intern to work with us on a range of projects, including:
- day-to-day management of clients’ social media outlets
- development of social media campaigns
- social media campaigns and other marketing campaigns
- production of multimedia assets
- online community management
- events management
We are looking for someone with:
- an in-depth understanding of social media platforms, in particular (but not limited to) twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram
- knowledge and experience of blogging and blogging platforms
- a love of running and endurance sports
- the ability to work without supervision
You will have the opportunity to acquire skills in:
- social media marketing
- building and using Facebook/twitter apps
- multimedia production (graphic design and video)
- project management
- working with clients
- slacklining (though maybe not as extreme as Sketchy Andy)
Naturally if you are already proficient in any of the above, let us know (especially if it is in slacklining).
This is a paid internship starting part-time in May, June and July with a view to becoming a full-time position if things go well.
If you are interested in this position or you know anyone who might be, please apply here
The deadline is 8 May and we do not want to hear from any agencies.