freestak is continuously growing and we have exciting projects for the future that we need help to deliver. So for that reason we are looking for the right person (or perhaps even people) to join our business. Here is a description of the role we are looking to fill and the sort of person we are looking for:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Account Manager or Director with a passion for endurance sports and proven track record in engaging with enthusiasts. Is this you or someone you know?
The person we are looking for will be responsible for all aspects of marketing campaigns for endurance sports brands.
At freestak, the Endurance Sports Agency, we have two passions: communications and endurance sports. Launched just over two years ago, we have already picked up an awards nomination at The Digitals and help numerous endurance sports brands connect and engage with their target audiences.
As we grow, we are looking for people who share our passions to help us create and deliver effective and compelling campaigns for our clients and share our vision along with the benefits that success will bring.
This is a full time position based in our offices in North London with a remuneration package (salary / bonus scheme / company shares) which is negotiable depending on experience
Working across all types of marketing and communication including social and digital media, traditional PR and events, the Account Manager / Director will be responsible for all aspects of campaign production from briefing to completion.
The Account Director will be responsible for the management of relationships with clients including:
– Advising clients on their marketing and communications strategies
– Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
– Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
– Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
– Leading clients and the agency both creatively and strategically
Skills, interests and experience
We are looking for someone who can help us deliver great work for our existing clients and win new accounts in the endurance sports sector. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience in client relationship management
- Knowledge of, and interest in, social media and marketing
- The ability to plan and develop strategies at a senior level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- A passion for endurance sports: running, cycling, triathlon, hiking, mountaineering, etc.
- A deep understanding of influencers, publications, athletes, etc from at least one of the above endurance sports
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven track record of creating and delivering engaging campaigns (this can be at work or in personal projects)
What we can offer
freestak is a young business with a great future. We can offer the right person the chance to work in the endurance sports sector and benefit from the growth of the business. We are a small, tight-knit team looking for someone to become a valued part of the business as well as joining us when we run, ride, climb and slack-line together at home and abroad (this year’s offsite strategy meeting was held in Chamonix).
If you are prepared to get stuck in and be part of the business as it grows, we would love to hear from you. In the first place, please tell us a little about yourself by answering a few questions.