For more than 40 years ISPO MUNICH has consistently strengthened its leading position: It is a global platform for the industry and popular meeting place for sports business professionals from all over the world, driving innovation and hosting exciting events.
In 2017 you can look forward to nine new exhibit areas in 16 halls. Find out which segments are best for your business. Multi-faceted side event programs offer opportunities to gain beneficial advance information. Attractive special exhibits complement your visit with exciting live events. A variety of bars, lounges and art areas invite you to network and relax.
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
ISPO is looking for three influencers/bloggers to come to ISPO MUNICH 2017 as ‘Reporters’ for the weekend. ISPO are inviting reporters for 3 nights Saturday 4th February to Tuesday 7th February*.
- Influencers should come from the segments of outdoor sports, performance and/or skiing and should be consumer experts in their fields.
- Influencers should be interested in the ISPO network (ISPO OPEN INNOVATION, ISPO BRANDNEW, ISPO AWARD etc.) and should create content around these business solutions as well as on outdoors, performance and skiing.
- ISPO is looking for influencers from anywhere, not just UK or Europe.
* Subject to agreement.
– Accommodation at a hotel close to the fair grounds
– Full accreditation including press centre and conferences
– Access to Influencer’s Clublounge
HOW TO APPLY
* The ISPO campaign is designed for influencers and content creators.
We have a two-step approval process before you have access to the campaign and the content on the platform.