We’re looking for a Campaigns Executive with a passion for sports, influencer marketing and social media. As part of a small team, alongside our Account Manager, you’ll help deliver innovative campaigns for endurance sports and outdoors brands. This is a junior role and you will get training and mentoring. Apply here.
Freestak is an influencer / ambassador platform and agency that connects brands with running, cycling, outdoors, adventure and snow sports content creators. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who shares our vision and excitement for endurance sports and influencer marketing to help us deliver digital campaigns for our clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Campaigns Executive is part of the team responsible for the successful running of brand campaigns on the Freestak platform. Working alongside our Account Manager, the Campaigns Executive works to ensure that our clients’ campaigns are attractive to content creators and achieve good application rates and social reach.
The Campaigns Executive will support the Account Manager in delivering additional services, such as creative content, experiential marketing and events. They will also be able to help create content for Freestak social channels, craft newsletters and contribute to our blog.
DAY TO DAY
- Work with the Account Manager to deliver against client brief
- Collaborate with clients to create the ideal campaign for their product/service
- Liaise with the Community Manager to the right content creators apply to the campaigns on Freestak
- Work with influencers and the Community Manager to achieve digital campaign reach targets
- Help to plan, execute and complete campaigns on schedule and on budget
- Support clients with off platform activities such as, product seeding, events, etc.
YOU AND YOUR SKILLS
- A passion for endurance sports and outdoors pursuits
- Active user of social media (at least Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat)
- Keen attention to detail and eye for the creative
- Good organisational skills and focus on deadline-driven tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
- Fun, flexible, open and excited about opportunities
- Some experience of having worked in an office plus familiarity with common software e.g. Word, Excel, Keynote, etc
- Previous experience in social media / marketing / events / project management would be an advantage, but not essential
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Freestak is a young business with a great future. We can offer the right person the chance to work in the endurance sports sector and benefit from the growth of the business. We are a small, tight-knit team looking for someone to become a valued part of the business.
This is a full-time position based in our offices in North London.
Salary: £18,000 -£22,000 plus the opportunity to earn an annual bonus.
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Free gym membership or monthly health/fitness allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Share Option Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements possible