We’re looking for a sports marketing Account Manager with a passion for sports, digital marketing and social media. As part of a small team you’ll help deliver innovative influencer campaigns for brands engaging with endurance sports and outdoors content creators and ambassadors. This role is ideal for someone with experience of working directly with clients and who is comfortable taking initiative and working as part of a team. You can apply here.
Freestak connects brands and organisations with running, cycling, adventure and snow sports influencers and content creators. We believe that influencers have the power to make a huge difference not for brands but also in the lives of the people who follow them and engage with the content their create and publish.
Freestak has already had significant success working with a diverse range of brands, from household names in the sports sector to exciting, innovative start-ups. What all our clients share is open-mindedness and an exciting approach to marketing.
We have developed a robust platform that allows brands to set up and run their own campaigns. We align the platform with decades of marketing experience in the team to help clients and influencers get the most from working together.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Account Manager to be responsible for the successful running of brand campaigns on the Freestak platform. The Account Manager will liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis and also ensures that clients’ campaigns are attractive to influencers, achieving good application rates and social reach.
Additionally the Account Manager will take part in delivering services, such as organising experiential marketing, creating social content for clients and delivering events. They will also create content for Freestak social channels, contribute to newsletters and our blog.
The Account Manager primary responsibilities are:
- Craft exciting digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with our clients
- Continual process improvement of client on-boarding and campaign management
- Plan, run and execute client projects on schedule and on budget
- Create and distribute existing and new client presentations
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure client satisfaction
- Cost new projects and write proposals and contracts
- Manage client retention and create new opportunities with existing clients
- Manage client billing process and ensure invoices are paid on time
- Collaborate with development team and contribute to the development of my.freestak.com
- Collaborate with Community Manager and contribute to growth / activity levels of influencers
- Work with the executive team on new initiatives relating to advancement of Freestak business
- Identify prospective clients and have a good awareness of industry trends
- Create clear, concise and well written content for digital platforms
YOU AND YOUR SKILLS
- A passion for endurance sports and outdoors pursuits
- At least a couple of years’ experience or working in a fast-paced marketing or media role. Experience in influencer marketing in the sports sector (or at least experience in working with influencers) will be an advantage
- Active user of social media (especially Instagram)
- Keen attention to detail and a creative eye
- Good organisational skills and focus on deadline-driven tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
- Fun, flexible, open and excited about opportunities
- Previous experience in social media / marketing / events / project management would be an advantage, but not essential
- Entrepreneurial spirit and keen commercial awareness
- Accountability – take initiative and ownership
- Always-on mind-set to identify and create brand connections
- Ability to keep a cool head when juggling multiple deadlines on complex projects
- Ability to work in a team and delegate
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Flexibility with regards to evolving job description
- Able to thrive under the pressure of multi-channel, complex projects
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Freestak is a young business with a great future. We can offer the right person the chance to work in the endurance sports sector and benefit from the growth of the business. We are a small, tight-knit team looking for someone to become a valued part of the business.
We intend for this to be a full-time position based in our offices in North London. However for the right candidate we are open to discussing alternative arrangements.
- Salary range: £24,000 to £32,000 per annum plus opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Private medical insurance (Vitality)
- Free gym membership or monthly health/fitness allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Share Option Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements where appropriate