We’re looking for a Campaign Manager with a passion for sports, influencer marketing and social media. As part of a small team, alongside our Account Manager, you’ll help deliver innovative campaigns for endurance sports and outdoors brands. This is a junior role and you will get training and mentoring. Apply here.
Freestak is an influencer platform and agency that connects brands with running, cycling, outdoors, adventure and snow sports content creators. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who shares our vision and excitement for endurance sports and influencer marketing to help us deliver digital campaigns for our clients.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Campaign Manager is part of the team responsible for the successful running of brand campaigns on the Freestak platform. Working alongside our Account Manager, the Campaign Manager works to ensure that our clients’ campaigns are attractive to content creators and achieve good application rates and social reach.
The Campaign Manager will support the Account Manager in delivering additional services, such as creative content, experiential marketing and events. They will also be able to help create content for Freestak social channels, craft newsletters and contribute to our blog.
DAY TO DAY
- Work with the Account Manager to deliver against client brief
- Collaborate with clients to create the ideal campaign for their product/service
- Liaise with the Community Manager to ensure good application rates
- Work with influencers and the Community Manager to achieve digital campaign reach
- Help to plan, execute and complete campaigns on schedule and on budget
- Support clients with off platform activities such as, product seeding, events, etc.
YOU AND YOUR SKILLS
- A passion for endurance sports and outdoors pursuits
- Active user of social media (Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat)
- Keen attention to detail and eye for the creative
- Good organizational skills and focus on deadline-driven tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at the same time
- Fun, flexible, open and excited about opportunities
- Previous experience in social media / marketing / events / project management would be an advantage, but not essential
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Freestak is a young business with a great future. We can offer the right person the chance to work in the endurance sports sector and benefit from the growth of the business. We are a small, tight-knit team looking for someone to become a valued part of the business.
This is a full-time position based in our offices in North London, however we are also open to applicants who feel they can deliver on the specifications of the role in a 4-day/week capacity.
Salary: £20k-£24k depending on experience plus the opportunity to earn bonuses and share options.
- Private Medical Insurance (Vitality)
- Free gym membership or monthly £30 Health/Fitness allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Share Option Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements possible